School of Computer Science
I am broadly interested in networked systems. My research group work on the information infrastructure for distributed applications, such as machine learning, cloud computing, high performance computing, and big data. We invent new architectures and management methodologies for these information infrastructures.
I am recruiting Ph.D./master/postdoctoral/intern students. You are welcome to join us.
- [NSDI21] Best Paper, “ATP: In-network Aggregation for Multi-tenant Learning”.
- [IPCCC19] Best Paper Runner-up, “Sphinx: A Transport Protocol for High-Speed and Lossy Mobile Networks”.
- [SoCC13] Best Student Paper Award, “Virtual Network Diagnosis as a service”.
- [SIGCOMM10] Best Paper Runner-up, “Generic and Automatic Address Configuration for Data Center Networks”.
- 02/2023: 发布研究组在网内计算方向的阶段性研究总结【下载】
- 01/2023: NetReduce (RDMA compatible in-network aggregation) accepted in ASPLOS 2023!
- 12/2022: INAlloc (in-network aggregation control plane) accepted in INFOCOM 2023!
- 09/2022: ASK (in-net computation for big data) accepted in ASPLOS 2023!
- 07/2022: NetRPC (in-net computation as rpc) accepted in NSDI 2023!
- 04/2022: NQ/ATP and DistRL accepted in IWQoS 2022.
- 01/2022: 3 papers about NFV accepted in IPDPS 2022 and NOMS 2022.
- 05/2021: DHS accepted in KDD 2021!
- 04/2021: ATP got the best paper award in NSDI 2021!
- In-Network Computation for Distributed Systems: ATP, SwRL, NetRPC, ASK
- Model-Driven DevOps for Network Functions: NFD, NFReducer, NF-SE, Alembic, NFactor
- Cloud Network Diagnostics: VND, PerfSight, MPA, CTF
- Network Management: Janus, SLA-Verifier, SecondNet, DAC, TUS, P5
- Network Architecture: DEM, ATCP, PRAN, SoftMoW, XIA
- Network Security: T2DNS, BigSecurity
- Introduction to Computer Systems (Seminar), F22
- Introduction to Computation, F22
- Advanced Computer Networks, F22
- Fundamentals of Cryptography, F17, F18, F19, F20
- Security Technologies in Cyberspace, S18, S19, S20
- Chenqi Zhao
- Yitao Yuan
- Yuchen Xu
- Weize Gao
- Yongchao He
- Shaoke Fang
- Bohan Zhao, then Ph.D. at Tsinghua
- Ming Sun, then at Optiver
- Yixi Chen
- ChonLam Lao, then Ph.D. at Harvard
- Bangwen Deng, then at Tencent
- Harsha Sharma (coauthored a paper in MASCOTS20), then to join MIT
- Qingxiu Liu (coauthored a paper in ICCCN20), then at CAS
- Qi-An Fu (coauthored a paper in APSys18), then Master at Tsinghua
Technical Program Committee
- TPC: ICNP22, ICNP21, APNet21, IM21, SIGCOMM20/19 Poster and Demo, etc.
- Reviewer: TON, TNSM, TOC, etc.
- SIGMETRICS21, SOSR20, SIGCOMM19, SOSR19, etc.